This method differs from the Pan Cooking method because this one uses oil in the pan to cook the meat. It is good for steaks, patties, or thin beef.
1. Heat thin layer of oil until very hot.
2. Sear steaks - two minutes per side.
3. Reduce temperature. Season.
4. Continue to desired doneness.
This method is great for strips from steaks or roasts.
1. Slice meat into thin slices or strips.
2. In skillet or wok with small amount of oil, fry a small batch quickly, stirring constantly.
3. Drain drippings after each batch.
4. Remove meat. Stir fry vegetables separately.
5. Add beef and serve.